From apam@21:1/101 to All on Saturday, June 25, 2022 18:11:04
Talisman v0.41 is out now.
* File listings now sorted alphabetically by default, 's' will resort them to upload date.
* File listing descriptions are stripped of ansi codes.
* File areas have a new option delete_sec_level, so you can delete files
from the file base as you browse (only with the FSR) defaults to -1 so no one has permission, you'll have to set your areas to allow the sysop if you want to use it.
* Binki has had a bug fix when putting files in the outbox of a network that isn't the primary network and the outbound isn't created. (Noticed it when I set up WWIVnet and my messages wouldn't send).
* Postie has a new dupe detection system "dupehist_v2.dat" will be created. this uses 3 crcs per message vs 1. it uses a crc of the msgid, a crc of the ctrl lines and a crc of the message body (sans seenby / paths) Although a crc of msgid and ctrl body is redundant..
* The website now has an 'other' page where it lists magiterm, titan mail and gophari downloads.
* new lua commands for sending sixels and changing fonts.
* new predoor.lua which if it exists is run each time a user runs a door (either by login items, or menu items)